Monday 26 September 2011

Starting Somewhere

For my final year studying Animation in university i am thinking up ideas and eventually (hopefully) creating a three minute animation about the subject of my choosing.

To be original these days you have to really think outside the box, or maybe not even think about boxes. For my final animation in my three year degree i want to make something different (just like everyone else).

I am in a spiral of different ways of thinking; 'what can i do that hasn't ever been done or seen before?' or 'why do i need to be so different, why not be more straight forward if others are trying to be different?'.

I know what i like in animation, i will try to follow those and research around techniques in a medium of my choosing. Digital 2D drawing is something i would like to primarily use however, I can change medium if my ideas need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment